Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Faux Pho

A few weeks back Marty and I were I Ottawa and enjoyed dinner at the Pho Thai Noodle Soup Restaurant. We enjoyed the spring rolls, Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) and some stir fry as well as their bubble tea. It was a cold, windy day and the soup really hit the spot. The whole meal was great. I decided to try my hand at making some at home and came up with our own version of Pho.
Without a recipe, I just used what we had on hand: homemade chicken broth, duck egg noodles, chicken and bean sprouts. Here is a link to a Pho Ga (chicken) recipe. Grab your shop sticks and dig in.

2 comments:

Evlyn said...

I love Vietnamese Pho and have found a couple of restaurants in Ottawa and Hull where they serve it. But I've never tried making it myself. Great idea! Your Pho looks fabulous.

Ronna said...

Fun! And looks yummy too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails