Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Little Gifty Baking

The pizza cookie is a great gift for young people, groups and anyone who likes to share. They are large and impressive-looking and really, who doesn't like a glorified chocolate chip cookie? (Okay, besides me.) This year the list has grown to twelve cookies to be made. Halfway there!


The only thing better than a pizza cookie, is a bunch of mini pizza cookies! I thought I would try them out in four inch tart pans with removable bottoms and they turned out great!

3 comments:

Mya.L said...

I don't understand!!!! Are they pizza or cookies???!!!

Mya.L said...

Got your explanation, thanks! OMG, even for me, a sweet tooth, that sounds diabolical!!!

Jenny said...

Lots of people have memories of your pizza cookies and other Christmas cookies. You bring cookies, and warm
hearts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails