Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Thrifting Goodness

I found these before Christmas. They are five inches tall and made of a heavier paper. Don't you just love vintage Dennison products? Whether it's their stationary/office supply products or holiday fare, I get so excited when I come across their stuff.

This assortment came all together tossed in a baggie. I thought for certain that it would all be damaged/imperfect but was thrilled to find that each piece was fine. The little plastic box in the upper left corner takes an odd little battery and lights up. Novel.

Too bad there was only one of these shoe clips. The added 3D pine cone is an interesting, albeit distracting addition. It would move about as you walked.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails