Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, April 13, 2012

A New Camera!

I've been using a very basic Canon camera for years. It is finally wearing out. It can zoom in but not out and it takes a few tries to get the macro to do its thing. I just love this old camera! It feels good in my hand, has a viewfinder and hangs off my belt-loop comfortably. Alas, nothing lasts forever.
We looked around and the closest thing next in line was going to cost more than a couple hundred dollars. Too much. I really wanted to keep a viewfinder and that is something rarely seen on a point and shoot digital anymore.
Aaron found just what I needed and at an affordable price! It's almost the same as my old camera but improved!
Lovin' it! The zoom even works fine, as does all the other features. Imagine that!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So glad you got a new camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails