Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Completed Penny Rug Projects

After a couple weeks of diligent stitching away, enjoying the simple repetitive process, I have finally finished all the runners. I used parts of the old backing to back the two smaller runners, not wanting to waste anything. Above is the one I made for the sideboard. It was the first one I attached the backing to. I got better at it as I went along.


Here is the one that I made for the dresser in the guest room.

I assembled this from all the leftover circles.

I dug through my button stash and found an assortment of favourites to showcase.
I didn't take another picture of the longer dining table runner as it looks just like the layout in the earlier post. As it is longer, I will need to find some fresh black fabric to back it. In the meantime, I like it fine minus a backing.

Well, that was a very good dollar spent!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails