Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Light & Shadow

 I was out wandering the yard with the dogs, who have gotten used to my stopping to take pictures along the way.  I was enjoying how the frost brought out details we normally don't notice.

                                All those little veins on a leaf, highlighted by the frost.


 Then I noticed something else.  The sun was at just the right angle to shine through the fallen leaves.
 Each leaf bore a different pattern of light.  Now the dogs are getting a little impatient with me, zig- zagging about looking for interesting patterns of light.

    As the sun rises into the sky, these little shadows will disappear as will the frost as the temperature rises.




                             What have you discovered recently as fall slips into winter.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lovely patterns. There's always something interesting to look at.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails