Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dragonfly Dreamers

 Wendy, over at Dragonfly Dreamers makes the loveliest tags.  She and her good friend Sheila first dropped by my little shop a couple years ago during an artist tour.  It has been a privilege knowing them and seeing the wonderful work each of them creates.  Wendy also creates lovely jewellery.  You can find her work in her Etsy shop.

Lately Wendy has been having weekly tag giveaways on her blog.  I never miss a chance to get one of her tags.  They are skilfully layered and embellished in so many ways.  You should drop by and leave her a comment too.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks Jennifer. I hadn't realized you had such a collection. I feel honoured to have them hanging in your wonderful home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails