Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thrifted!

 I was out today and  looking for something specific.  Naturally there were a few other finds along the way: a vintage Tupperware four cup measure, souvenir acrylic paperweights, a neat box with electronic scissors made in Switzerland, and two neat tumblers to replace the ones that were broken. not a perfect match but similar and fun with their nautical theme.
 I like the old tin with the royal family on it. Someone even found it worth mending with a small wire "stitch" along a seam.  In front is a very nice melon baller/ice cream scoop.

                  This small clock was a fab find.  I will add it to my collection of neat small clocks. (That collection began with a celluloid clock from y grandfather.)

        Last week I picked up this fun mid-century chair. Just the right size for me and so comfy.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh love the clock Jennifer. I've started a little collection too. I just can't resist an interesting old clock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails