Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Odelia's Christmas

 Odelia planted herself in the midst of the Christmas morning activities.  She just watched, waiting for her big opportunity.

                                  When the moment was right, she chose her "objet" for the day.

 The perfect box.  She carried it about for most of the day.  Then, later, it was time to reduce it to shreds.  What fun!

                                                   I hope you had a lovely Christmas too!

1 comment:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Awww. Odelia looks like such a honey! How old is she? My dachshund, Noel just turned 6. We are big dog lovers around here!
Having fun reading your blog tonight. Those fruitcake muffins sound wonderful! I'm going to take your suggestion and make The Pioneer Woman's potato soup recipe tomorrow! I love her stuff...and that sounds amazing!
ERICA :)
Ps...I see that we both love the Goodwill! Isn't it fun?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails