Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Flamingoes And Friars

 Hubby and I dropped into Goodwill the other day, looking for something specific.  Really!  Anyway, it was half price picture day and this great vintage piece caught  my eye.  I love the stencilled look to it and the deep browns and pastel colours.  It's going into the main bathroom at the other house.

 There was also a fun lot of Friar Tucks from Goebel. Some showed damage from use.

 This spoon rest certainly has seen better days.  However I think that with a few touch-ups it will make a sweet pin or ring dish.

 These pieces are perfect. I have not seen the egg cup, piggy bank and napkin ring before. The bank is full of pennies but no key.

I also found this lot of old jell-o moulds.  There was also a box of canning jars however I didn't think they were picture-worthy.

I hope your week is off to a good start.  The snow and ice are actually melting here!

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Hi Jennifer, how fun are those friars! What a large group of them. Our Goodwills aren't really bery good anymore. Love your picture too.
Hope all is well in your world.
Love,
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails