Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby's Day Out

 That super warm day we had recently was perfect for the chicks to have an outdoor adventure. A few weeks old and beginning to get their real feathers.
 One even has a real tail!

                                I tucked them into the tractor so they could roam about safely. It created quite a stir with the other chickens! I heard noises coming from them I never thought a chicken was capable of!  After a short while, they are chickens after all, they resumed their normal activities and left the babies to their own business.

Mr. Mister however hung about nearby keeping an eye on these new creatures. He gave me this look, "Seriously?!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails