Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, February 2, 2015

And Three Makes It A Collection

 I did a little research to identify my new tile and found that this one is T98, from Spring 2002, "Tulip Scarlet- Seduction of Colour."

 This was the first one I found, years ago. It is T21, from 1998, "Trans, A Concerto invitation. centuries old, inscribed on a Venetian wall."

 And this lovely piece, "P&A" T51, 2000, "Spring, Eternal renewal of the seasons."

Here are my three Sid Dickens tiles all gathered together. They actually go perfectly with the colours in our bedroom. Bedspread in the background.
I've admired these tiles, every time I have seen the wall of the Sid Dickens tiles for sale at Mrs McGarrigles.  You just never know what will turn up at Goodwill.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your perseverance pays off. Very nice collection.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I love them! I can't believe you've been lucky enough to find three! I worked at a gift/home décor shop in my home town for many years, and we sold the Sid Dickens tiles. We had a whole wall of them.
I forgot about them. Thanks for showing us!
Erica :)

kathyinozarks said...

Have you decided how to display them? they are so lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails