Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Getting Caught Up

 Sorry, it's been a while since I have posted.  Things have been busy around here.  Time to get caught up. I was blessed again this year with a good showing of young Turkey vultures on our barn.  There were six all together.  Pictures are grainy because I had the camera on the wrong setting. Nevertheless, it was a real treat to see them hanging about.

                Another unusual sight. All the nesting boxes full at the same time. Busy girls.

                                     Some are less happy to be disturbed than others.

This fluffed up girl is sitting on 7 eggs. Hopefully she has some success and there will be some little ones running about soon.

1 comment:

Sarah Huizenga said...

I love turkey vultures on roof lines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails