Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, June 22, 2015

New Etsy Shop In The House

 I would like to introduce you to the work of my cousin.  She lives in Nova Scotia and is a most creative creature.  I was fortunate enough to see some of her work and she now has her very own Etsy shop, LindiLuvCrafts.
Above is her wonderful Captain Hook with his smart outfit and head of clay.

 Or, how about "Froggy Go A'Courting?"  This hand painted cloth fellow is ready to take you out on a special date. I love his little shoes.

 Her Pippi Longstocking brings a smile to your face. Look at her sweet hand stitched monkey, Mr. Nilsson.

This little fellow is mine. She has created a whole population of little "comfort dolls," diminutive little characters. You can see more of her work HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails