Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Springtime Inspiration

 June is almost over and summer is fully here. The sweet little plate above was a thrifted find.  June is my birthday month as well.

                    The first great harvest is for strawberries. That means strawberry shortcake.

                                     Strawberries and rhubarb are perfect pals for jam.

 Springtime includes lots of planting and prepping of the gardens.  This pile of "Cook's Illustrated" was found in the "free" box at a local church yard sale.

   This is a great book full of good info and all kinds of great recipes. A very nice second-hand find.

                                      I am always up for more info. on great kombucha.

I have wanted to get this book for a few years now and finally caved when I found it for a good price. It is gorgeous and full of good info. too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails