Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Just Passing Through

 I have been thoroughly enjoying the colours this year.  The rain we have had for a few days has knocked a lot of leaves to the ground but there is still plenty of colour left to enjoy. I am happy to wait as long as possible before the snow arrives.

The dog was acting weird the other day, so I went to take her out.  I always check out the window first to see what's going on outside. Good thing as this time there was a whole lot going on!  Dozens of wild turkeys were milling about the back yard.  I tried to sneak out and capture some better pictures but they all started to slowly move into the bush behind us.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Whoa! That's a serious herd of turkeys! The leaves are lovely when they first fall on the ground, too. I love the smell of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails