Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Grey Cabinet Reveal

 This cabinet went straight to Brighton when I bought it. However we didn't move so it came back here.  It was fun filling it up. Two years later, I am finally sharing it here. Better late than never.  It is from Carleton University, the biology department.

 Bits and bobs from growing up, my parents, grandmother, friends, and yard sale finds.

 I loved my Crissy doll when I was younger. A couple years ago I went in search of her again.

 I just love finding those paper bead necklaces. Most of these came from Goodwill.  How we all miss the Goodwill that was once in Brockville. It is just not the same without it.

                                                                Ribbon and trim.

 I was taken by the little drawers and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them!

                Neatly wrapped on cards and now so easy to find what you are looking for.

                                           A peek at the other side of the studio.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails