Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Found, Fix-Up, and Finished!

 I was excited to find this small suitcase at a local thrift store. I was surprised it was still there. When I opened it, I realised possibly why no one had bought it. There was an oval hole in the bottom. Turns out it was originally a record player.

 The guts were missing which was fine with me. I was going to  add it to my stack of suitcases.

 Hubs cut a piece of wood and glued it inside to cover the hole.

Then I lined it with wrapping paper that looked like old newspaper.  The natural background colour was a perfect match for the case. And, I actually got the little project done in good time as well.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails