Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

No Excuses To Let the Laundry Go

 Being at home all the time, it is a simple task to toss the laundry into the machine and let it do its thing.

 Of course, with this lovely spring weather we have options when it comes to drying it. Toss it into the dryer or hang it outside.

 I think every space should be a space that is bright and happy, warm and cozy, or inspiring.
The yellow dress is from a Raggedy Ann doll my mom made me when we were moving from Thunder Bay to Sault Ste Marie oh so long ago.  The doll eventually fell apart.

The rest of the vintage Avon pieces. And a few Kiddles too. I remember having quite a variety of them when younger. Alas, today they are way beyond me in price range.  If you look them up, you will see pins, rings, necklaces, spaceships, ice cream cones, lolly pops and so many more forms of them.  Well, back to the laundry!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails