Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, April 2, 2007

TIME JOURNAL



This is the first journal to arrive in our round robin. The theme is "TIME". As usual, I had begun with a particular idea in mind but things got away on me and this is what I ended up with. My guys and hubby are very much into the whole Dr. Who and Lost in Space thing. Twilight Zone as well. So with transparency copies of the Tardis and a VHS cover in hand, I had fun playing around with the images. I love the wonderful effect you get using transparencies. Next month is "Music."

3 comments:

Ronna said...

Love it Jen! Terrific collage.

Anonymous said...

Turned out great! Susan Harms

Greybishop said...

Collage meets Dr. Who.
Who woulda thunk it?
;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails