Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

ATCs in the BATHROOM


What's hanging on your bathroom wall?
When my husband finished the reno in the little bathroom downstairs, it needed some cool stuff on the walls. The other three walls have antique mirrors from lady's dresser sets and old sideboards,etc. to give the place a larger feel. Since it is only white and chrome in there, I thought it would be fun to pull out all the ATCs I've received over the years with gray as the primary colour. Gray isn't generally a popular ATC colour, however, I was able to find a few and arrange them in this hanging frame (which by the way, is not the easiest thing to take apart and re-assemble!). Now, when guests arrive, they have a little art to inspire them, in the guest bath. It also serves to remind me of dear friends from our old home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails