Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, August 3, 2007

INSPIRING STORAGE




When I was a teenager, my friends and I would spend hours reading country decorating magazines and dreaming about what our homes would eventually look like. We loved to haunt yard sales picking up things for our "hope chests". I even got an antique camel back trunk from a lady I babysat for, to fill with all those special things. My favourite pictures were those filled with glorious primitives in warm earthy colours. All these years later, after too many yards sales to count, I am thrilled to look around my home and studio and find all my favourite things.
Above are a few examples of fun storage in my studio. They offer inspiration every time I look at them and use them. The pasta tin is filled with spools of thread, the flower frog holds glass vials of seed beads and the old lunch box contains my antique trims(some on their original cards).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails