Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Coffee and Tea Journal


Well, here it is. As always, my initial thoughts about this particular journal had nothing to do with the end result. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker so I haven't even got any ephemera relating to the subject hanging around the house. The rubber stamp for the "java chat" is from The Moon Rose Art Stamps and I used molding paste and a stencil for the coffee cup.
Yeah, that's me at three having tea with my dollies. I still have that table and chairs! And the teapot! I used dimensional paint for the tea time "petit fours". The finished pages are simpler than I planned but I'm pleased with them. One more journal to go and then we all meet to have a meal and share the finished project. Once I send off the journals from here I have no idea what everyone else has done until we meet at the end. Fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The papers from Winners worked well. I really like the Java talk. The coffee cup turned out great. Good old scrap booking stuff. Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails