Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Indie Arts DVD


Have you seen this?? I've seen the ads in Cloth Paper Scissors and have read favourable comments about it but never really knew what it was. I finally went to the website www.indieartsdvd.com and was impressed by the video clips provided and was also intrigued by the fact that there was an interview coming up in a future issue with Nick Bantock. I like his art and have a bunch of his books. Check out his Griffin and Sabine stories. Anyway, back to the Indie Arts DVDs. They are chock full of information and personal glimpses into the lives of artists in a wide range of fields. They are about one hour and fifty minutes each so you get good value for your money too. I have the first four volumes and they just get get better with each volume. Some of the more well-known interviews are with Traci Bautista and Claudine Hellmuth. Most of the others were new to me. My hats off to Karen Landy who puts a lot of effort in pulling this off. There are links shown for everything that you see which is great should you want to contact someone or learn more. I can hardly to see the next one. Keep up the great work, Karen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails