Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Altered Torsos



I receive The Stampers Sampler magazine from Somerset Studio and every issue has a template challenge. I always imagine in my mind what I would do but have never actually done anything about it~until now. Here are my submissions: Faith, Hope and Charity. I dressed them up in feathers and added wings, and attached them to hangers. Their waists are wrapped in snake skin from my oldest son's Corn snake, Chleo. She gives a new skin every month or so. I normally give them away to folks, esp. those with children as the skins make great home school fodder or wonderful show-and-tell items. This one has been hanging around for a while so I thought I would put it to use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails