Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Next Window Frame

This is the second frame. One of the cross-pieces is missing so I saw it as the perfect opportunity to take a very fragile and falling apart print from the late 1800's and set the tone for this piece of work. Hopefully these wont take quite so long to put together as I have been thinking about them and setting bits and pieces aside the whole time I was working on the first twelve collages. Fun! Oh, the frames measure 33"wx31"h, with each collage 7"x9".

3 comments:

Very Mary said...

They're absolutely amazing! Well done Jen!

Fete et Fleur said...

I think this one is going to be my favorite. I love that print!!

Nancy

Susan Williamson said...

That missing cross-piece adds perfect assymetry. I can't wait to see what you do with this because you're off to a great start.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails