Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pieces of Marie

Looking for a little more inspiration for my Maria Antoinette style Toy Theatre I turned to Kate Murray at Vintage Charmings, in France. She has a lovely web site filled with old postcards and other gleanings from her visits to the local Brocantes or flea markets. "Brocantes " sounds so much nicer. I wrote and told her what I was up to and she graciously went through her inventory and sent me a wonderful envelope of old French papers and postcards. Some of which are pictured above. Well, it is time to get back to my toy theatre, so I can post what progress I have made. So far, my vision is working out in real life.

1 comment:

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Jennifer! I am going to check this website out right now. How is the theater coming along?

Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails