Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Windy Gift

This little nest was found by Joshua in one of his footprints left in the snow on a previous trip to the mailbox. The wind must have left it there. It's all soft inside with thistle down and in perfect shape. I'm always thrilled to find little nests blown down to be collected and enjoyed~especially when they aren't being used in the first place. Today it is breezy and warmer. There are Robins everywhere! I'm hearing a lot more bird song than before too. Definite signs of spring. I could show you a picture of our very muddy driveway, or even all the snow that still has to melt (Sunday's forecast looks good for that!) or maybe my freshly organised sock drawer. Spring cleaning, you know. I thought the nest was more interesting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails