Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Inside the Milkhouse

For the past week or so I've been busy pricing, cataloging and setting things into the Milkhouse in preparation for the new season. The driveway is a muddy mess and finally the snow is receding slowly under the incessant rain. Definite signs of spring! Above are a couple of the "shelf curtains" I made for each section of books.
Here is the metal "tree" I picked up at Christmas (not very Christmas-y looking!) and I'm hanging clip art, collage sheets and transparencies on it. I've run out of clips so more will be added as soon as they get here.
Marty and I were at Ikea on Saturday and I thought their stainless spice rack would the perfect to display the bulk brads for sale. I didn't get enough jars so will have to go back for more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails