Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Flowers are Finally Here!

After what seemed like forever, my paper flower order arrived. Well, most of it. I love the velvet leaves and flowers, reminiscent of old millinery. You can click on any picture to enlarge the image.
Don't you just get dizzy thinking of all the things you can do with a white flower?
Stamp, emboss, chalk, paint, dye...
They are like little blank canvases just waiting to be brought to life in some special way!
These "Mini Cans" are adorable and the colourful polka dots make me happy just looking at them!

Each bag holds one hundred little paper flowers, each with wire attached for use, or easily snipped as I know someone who removes the wire and sews them to her work with a wee bead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails