Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Actually Completed A Collage!

Finally, getting up early has paid off. Before eight this morning this baby was almost done! Okay, I have had the finished picture in my head since I bought the background picture years ago. It is an original hand painted image for a pattern. Pen and ink with a touch of water colour. The "Talk o' the Town" is actually an old fruit can label, but this time I did use a store photocopy for it as the label has too much good imagery to let go of forever. Feels good to get it finally done. Now my dear hubby needs to make a frame for it and it will head into the Milkhouse.
Onto other things...

1 comment:

Ronna said...

I remember that watercolour...not sure where I originally found it. At a sale in Toronto I think. I'm happy you put it to such good use!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails