Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Thoughts

After what seemed to be an endless winter season, we are finally feeling the sun warm on our necks more than the chill in the air. Any little sign of life is exciting. The birds especially give me great pleasure with their songs and the antics that go with courtship and nest building. It is amazing some species still exist!
The ground Phlox is in full bloom.
And the nursery finally got in my favourite annual flower. It was originally called "Million Bells" for its non-stop blooms from spring to frost. I bought two flats before they even got off the shipping rack. The other flat are orange/red. I have a few cream separators and they look wonderful cascading over the sides of the bowl. They can also tolerate some neglect which is very good for me too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails