Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chime Swap/ Foreign Lands Journal

This is the result of all the Mavens' work at the chime swap! They never cease to amaze.
The journal I had to work on this month is on "Foreign Lands." I'm afraid I've never been anywhere too exotic, beyond British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Florida and points in between. It was my old postcards that inspired this spread. I wanted it to "feel" like an old scrapbook from someone well-traveled.

1 comment:

Dale said...

oh wow! It must be so facinating having a windchime with so many charms and such made by so many people! It really does look gorgeous. I bet it's even better in person :). What a wonderful piece to have around the home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails