Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Before and After/ More Baby Birds

This is the state of the cabinet I picked up a while ago. It needed a back and fresh glass on the door.
Joshua began the stripping and we found that the corner pieces were made of oak while the body was of a less important wood. I decided to paint the body and leave to good stuff showing. It was headed for the studio but I liked the red and thought it would be neat in the kitchen. So, that's what I did.
This is today's shot of the new baby Sparrows. Still can't easily tell one end from another but they are taking on some form now.

1 comment:

Ronna said...

Love the baby birdie updates.
And really love that cabinet. Great find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails