Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Lovely Sunday

It rained much of yesterday and when it stopped the air was warm and humid. Not my favourite kind of warm. However, the gardens are very happy with all the moisture! More rain today.
I've been busy filling mail orders and enjoying a little quiet time. Thank you very much to those of you who have been so encouraging.
Today, my son and I made up a batch of date bars, so in the gloomy cool of the day, the house smells divine.
My dear hubby is getting a wall built where the guest room ends, so for those who know me/us and have visited, the next time you come to stay, you'll have a real wall with a real door. It's rather exciting, really.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails