Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, July 4, 2008

TeaTime

I found these lovely little German soup cups (?) at the Goodwill (of course) and thought they might be the right size to hold my medium-sized nests. To my delight they were a perfect fit! I stamped on the outside (don't you just love StazOn ink?!) and filled the nest with real Quail eggs and other items.
I rather like the results.
I had picked up this little single slat shaker at the same time and he simply did not want to leave the comfort of his cup! I made him a lovely little nesting spot too.

I have three more cups and hope to get them done very soon.

1 comment:

Dale said...

your teacups here are so pretty! I especially like the one with the quail eggs. Their speckled beauty is enchanting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails