Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life In The Garden

In spite of the disappointing results from the nest on the front porch, it seems there are some Sparrow mothers doing their best to keep the line going. This little fellow was happily hopping about the back yard when I happened upon it. The mother was nearby and squawked firmly that it should sit very still. So it did, which gave me plenty of opportunity to take a few pictures.
My miniature morning glories are coming along nicely. I was startled by little gray toad as he was sitting so still.
My gardens near the garage are finally full of colour and mature perennials. I love this goofy Rooster, peeking out from behind the Sedum. He's made from an old tin ceiling tile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails