Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thinking About Fans

My cousins and Aunt were visiting again, this time on their way back home. It was a lovely treat. Too many years have passed between visits. I was gifted a fan, which was lovely and so handy too. My cousin keeps one in her purse. Great idea! If only I carried a purse.

I got to thinking about the other old pieces I have picked up and pulled them all out to look at more closely. Too bad we don't use them as much as we used to. I guess that central air conditioning has pretty much removed them from our landscape.

They come in so many lovely forms.
Even our Dollies had fans to keep them cool on warm days!
I plan to keep my new fan handy for a little extra breeze when necessary.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails