Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Day Out

These are the pages I did for the glass journal in our round robin. In my head they looked great but once I got it onto the page, things lacked the effect I had hoped for. After some more adjusting I simply had to stop.
I'm off to meet Ronna this morning for our once or twice a year Cornwall rendezvous. I'm out that way to pick up ten dollars of car parts that the place wont ship. Two hours on the road for me! Oh well, the weather is nice and it is an opportunity for a visit. I am also passing along other packages and doing some grocery shopping (much better prices there) so it's going to be a full day. Obviously the shop will need to be closed for the day, but these things sometimes cannot be helped.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails