Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Weather

Okay, we as Eastern Ontario Dwellers, or simply Canadians for that matter, are always finding some reason to talk about the weather. The other activity that captures my imagination is looking at the clouds and the many variations thereof. So, here are some more shots of our sky for your viewing pleasure.
It truly has been a wet season and even though they said it would be mixed today I was hoping that the cloudy blue sky would stay bright long enough for my laundry to dry on the line. I love to dry my laundry on the line...
...especially when I don't have to run out before it's actually dry to pull it in the house and put it in the dryer anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails