Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally, Some ATCs

While at the cottage, I had grand plans to be creative in a variety of ways. However, when you are tired and worn out, and you get the chance to do nothing for a while, well, that's what you do. Nothing. I did bring along a bag of Sharpies and some blanks for ATCs and this is what I cam up with. I have in the past, picked up a couple of copies of "Peel" magazine. It's filled with what I call "outsider" art and some edgy stuff. I enjoy seeing the different art and reading the articles. There are some very serious people in every branch of creativity, and I guess I enjoy peeking into their world once in a while. However, my cards aren't very "edgy" but they were fun to doodle.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I loved these ATCs ...makes me want to get out my Sharpies and other markers and start creating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails