Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Productive Weekends

The perfect weather has inspired me in several ways. Long walks tend to unclog the mind and that's nice for this time of changing seasons. New projects coming down the pipe, lots to do. I still spend a fair amount of time driving people to and from work, but I must get back into the studio and to work!
Last night I was actually up late and started another series of ATCs. I haven't been trading for a number of months as the Milkhouse has been occupying much of my time. However, there is nothing more relaxing than a little cutting and pasting. As they say, "the apetite comes with the eating." So it is with creativity. I'll post them tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails