Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shameless Plug

I recently got these items into the Milkhouse. The Glaze pens are terrific fun with fab colours and they really do leave a raised line when you draw with them. The larger set has a clear glaze pen which is great for creating a resist effect. They can also be used on non-porous surfaces like glass, metal and plastic. How cool is that?
These stardust pens are about as sparkly as you can get with a gel pen. Their iridescence is wonderful! They really do go on smooth as ice cream too.
I've already sold out of these Golden sampler packs a couple of times. They are the perfect way to try out a variety of gel mediums without the cost of full-sized jars. I have a variety of mediums myself that I love to turn to when creating.
The Krylon matte finish spray is the perfect finish if you don't want it to show. I use it in a lot of my work.
The Higgins Black Magic ink is waterproof and wonderful to use. I used it to make my inkblots a while back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails