Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Special Treat

As I have mentioned before, I am part of an art journal round robin. This is our third year. Sue gave me permission to share her journal with all of you. Her chosen theme this year is "Fibre" and her journal is made of the most exquisite fabrics.
She created a separate section for each participant to create their work in. When it comes back to her, she will bind it all together into one totally awesome book.
I chose the section labeled "Angelina Fibre." I had particular plans for my contribution to the book but as usual, things didn't work out as planned.
However, I was pleased with the end result. I used a leafy border stamp for each section and stitched on some Bamboo twigs and antique buttons. The picture is not too bright as I wanted to capture some of the iridescence of the fibres.

To get a peek at what I made her for her special birthday, check out her blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails