Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yes, More Autumn Colours

For those of you who have had enough of the lovely autumn colours out there, you may move on to more interesting blogs for the moment.
When I woke early this morning, there a fresh bite to the air and the aroma of woodsmoke. You could see the geese flying overhead .
The mist was thick and heavy over the pond and everything looked bright and new in the autumn sunrise. I just wish we could somehow capture these moments and store them somewhere so they can be revisited during the dark, winter months, when the cold just doesn't quit! I think I may be checking out my own blog pics at that time to remember the lovely autumn we had.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails