Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Hello Friday!

It's been a long, busy week however I have managed to get a few things accomplished, outside of the usual cooking and cleaning, folding of laundry, and driving folks about, etc. I put the guest room back in order and found a funky home for my porcelain letter balls. After a few failed ideas I came across this glass ball that once held water and a plastic Rose. I like it better this way. Ultimately the guest room will be done in black and white. Sort of my version of Primitive Shabby Chic. I have collected Silhouettes for years an am looking forward to putting them up in there.
I came across a bag of flocked Santa ornaments from the sixties and thought they would be a fun thing to add to the Milkhouse. Some even had their original price tag on them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails