Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Colour of Light Art Journal

It was high time I got the latest art journal done, so, this afternoon, after much thought, I dove in and had a little fun with the theme. There are the obvious routes to go but I wasn't feeling too much like doing that so my "colour of light" are coloured light fixtures.
I had fun colouring with my water soluble crayons and trying to come up with enough light fixture ideas. I added some rhinestones to the chandelier and a pull chain to the hanging lamp. The next journal is going to be a real challenge too.

2 comments:

Ronna said...

Jen, it came out great! Fun idea.

Susan Williamson said...

I love your journal pages. They're so fresh, bright and inspiring. I want to do this too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails