Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

One More Art Journal

That's right. As this one is now complete, there is only one more journal in this round robin. Fourteen participants this time around!
The theme of this journal is "You are What You Eat." All the usual directions had been addressed before me so I just went with my thoughts on food. "Whatever the menu, Food is best shared with friends." With the reciprocating saw grinding away behind me and the contents of Aaron's bedroom basically surrounding me in my studio, creativity was stifled a little by a lack of accessibility to my stuff. However, a funky old cookbook, some old fashioned stickers and good old rub-ons helped bring things together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails