Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

My father recently sent me all his Christmas and Easter seals, saved over the years going back to the 1950s. Some of them will head to the Milkhouse and others will be put to use by me, but I wanted to put one of each, organised by decade of course, into a journal for my dad to enjoy. He had mentioned how he looks though all of them each year when the new ones are added to his stash. This led me on a search for the perfect album to put them in...
As luck would have it I came across a number of lovely books, also destined for the Milkhouse. They are made in Italy and have rich leather covers. Perfect for photos or even art journals. I used one by this company for the most recent art journal round robin. Love it!
Some other little findings found their way to me as well. Yummy bright yellow Lucite cabochons,
Vintage Amber-backed Cameos,
...and some lovely little fans from the 1960s. They are only five inches long and would be perfect for that special old doll or in your next piece of work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails