Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sixth File, Sixth Picture

On Ronna's blog the other day she mentioned a neat little blog activity where you go to your picture file and open the sixth folder and take the sixth picture and post it. Well this is what turned up in my folder. My dear Begonia last fall. Well, I 'm pleased that this was the picture as I've had enough winter weather and felt a surprising little thrill when I saw it. I guess I had almost forgotten what a lovely colour green is.

3 comments:

Ronna said...

Fun post Jen. Thanks for playing along.

Susan Williamson said...

What a lovely picture! I thought this was such a fun thing to try because it's not only instant, but you also discover an image you'd probably forgotten all about.

Jenny said...

Ah yes, summer. Does it really exist? Or did we just imagine it.
The begonia is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails